Thank you to everyone who attended our
20th Annual Instrumental Evening for the Earth
Wednesday, October 18 from 6-10 pm
smARTspace at 78th Street Studios
For twenty years, Earth Day Coalition has held this fall benefit to support each of our four, year-long Community Works Programs. Thank you to everyone who supported us by sending in a donation, attending the event, or making a purchase at the event!
This year’s event featured:
- Gourmet Reception & Eco-Raffle: Attendees enjoyed dishes from acclaimed local restaurants while bidding on an exciting selection of earth-friendly items,
- Community Awards: Awards were presented honoring organizations and individuals involved in Earth Day Coalition’s Community Works Programs. Awardees include Clean Transportation Program Award to The City of Cleveland, Neighborhood Action Program Award to The Cleveland Tree Coalition, Student Environmental Leadership Program Award to MC2 STEM High School, and EarthFest Program Award to Western Reserve Land Conservancy and Holden Forests and Gardens!
- Live Auction: Our auctioneer, Bob Hale, led an action-packed live
auction auctionof eco-getaways, exciting nights-on-the-town and more
- Live Music: Attendeeds enjoyed acoustic rags,
bluesand jazz by the Brad Smedley Acoustic Jazz Trio during the reception and eco-raffle, then danced the night away with Cleveland’s orginalRock ‘n’ Soul Party Band – The CruiseMasters (new this year!)
- Galleries: Starting at 9 pm, attendees explored the maze of art galleries at 78th Street Studios
- Bike Raffle: All new or renewing Earth Day Coalition members were entered to win a brand new Schwinn Voyager Commute Bike (MSRP $525), courtesy of Lorain Triskett Cycle & Fitness, WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON!
- VEP Tickets *New this year!: VEP (Very Environmental Person) ticket holders enjoyed preferred parking, access to a private VEP area in Eileen Dorsey Studio throughout the event, a champagne toast and dessert reception, and an open bar. Thank you to all of our VEP’s!